50 Cent is going to drop his new album 'Before I Self Destruct' across America on September 29.

It is official, 50 Cent is scheduled to release his fourth studio album "Before I Self Destruct" in United States on September 29. "My album - it's perfect, I feel," he told MTV. "I'm ready. I'm ready to put this album out. I really don't need adjustments."

"I need a few songs to be finished, mixed. [Dr.] Dre, he drags his feet. He's slow, but it's because he's so creative," 50 Cent continued his statement. "He's gonna make sure it's perfect. I'm never mad at it. I understand that process from him."

The record was previously rumored to go head to head with Jay-Z's next installment "Blueprint 3" which will be dropped in U.S. on September 11. Stars who possibly will team up with Fiddy in the new album include Eminem, Swizz Beatz, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo and Dave Young in addition to Dr. Dre.

In the meantime, 50 Cent is set to perform with G-Unit in several big cities in Europe. Their next stops are Peru, Poland and Belgium. Complete details about his forthcoming shows can be seen on his MySpace.

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati